- 24 bit/96kHz 500 millisecond (!) specification (a world first for hardware) mean sounds WAY ahead of Helix, Fractal and Kemper, providing a complete set of massively detailed amp/cab tones – preamp, tone stack, power amp and cab
- 3 Matrix Modeled™ amp models on board, based on Fender Deluxe™, Vox AC30TB™, Marshall Plexi Super Lead Õ59™
- 9 IR cabinet models on board, (300 via EXP-MIDI).
- USB socket: load IR files + FW updates; load your own IRs using Strymon’s free Impulse Manager software
- Simple, amp-style bass, mid and treble controls allow exact recreation/hot-rodding of classic tones
- Dedicated drive and level controls
- Dedicated ambience control combines 256ms impulse responses w. reverb for extended lush decay
- Mono/Mono Sum/Stereo in (can be set for inst. or line level, discrete analogue JFET input stage provides up to 22dB of gain) and Mono/Stereo out
- EXP input to connect MultiSwitch Plus, MiniSwitch or MIDI/EXP cable to access 300 presets and MIDI automation
- Discrete transistor headphone socket allows silent rehearsal/latency free monitoring via 25-70 Ohm headphones
Note: Iridium should not be used in front of a real amplifier; it is for direct to PA and direct recording environments.
Mini Switch compatible, MultiSwitch / MultiSwitch Plus compatible