- Hand crafted dTape algorithms deliver vintage recreation of analogue reel to reel tape effects
- FX include deliciously compressed/transparently overdriven tape saturation, plus doubletracking FX (syrupy slapback and longer (up to 500m/s) warm tape delays, gorgeous tape chorus, psychadelic tape flanging)
- The tape saturation and doubletracker circuits sections are independent- two pedals in one!
- Independent control of (i) tape saturation level and decks‘ output volume (ii) reel to reel lag time + reel varispeed (‚wobble‘)
- Blend (of 2 tape decks) control and three Doubletracker blend types (Sum, Invert, Bounce) to individually tailor your effects
- Secondary controls allow control of High Trim, Low Trim, Auto-Flange Time, Wide Stereo Mode and +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Hold down the bypass switch for a studio-inspired through-zero auto-flange!
- Two signal routing modes: Standard and Wide Stereo
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- TRS stereo input (with stunning new JFET preamp) and output, plus MONO/STEREO input switch on the back of the unit
- Full MIDI control, MIDI clock sync and 300 presets
- USB port for updates and MIDI over USB
- TRS MIDI jacks: allow bi-directional MIDI communication with a single cable using the Conduit interface
- Editor/librarian support via USB
Mini Switch compatible, MultiSwitch / MultiSwitch Plus compatible