Neural DSP calls its Quad Cortex the most powerful floor modeler in the world. With a total of 6 cores (4x SHARC+ and 2x ARM Cortex-A5 running at 500MHz each), this ludicrous amount of processing capacity provides almost limitless sound design possibilities.
Simultaneously running four amp models, stereo reverbs and a plethora of other effects doesn’t even come close to making the Quad Cortex sweat.
Ever-expanding collection of guitar and bass algorithms
- 50+ Amps
- 50+ Effects
- 50+ IRs
Using advanced design and manufacturing techniques, the powerful Floor Modeler has been packed into an extremely compact size of only 29 x 19 x 4.9 cm.
With unique biomimetic AI technology, Quad Cortex can learn and replicate the sound characteristics of any physical amp, overdrive, or cabinet with unprecedented accuracy. Simply via recording, sharing and downloading your favorite rigs.
The sophisticated neural network algorithm perceives sound similarly to humans, making it the most natural recording solution in the world.
- powerful floor modeler with 2 GHz dedicated DSP
- 2 GHz quad-core SHARC® processor architecture
- Neural Capture™ to analyze and emulate the dynamics and sound of other amplifiers
- Ever-expanding collection of hyper-realistic virtual devices
- integrated Wifi for wireless preset transfer, cloud backups, wireless firmware updates, and more
- very low latency and unprecedented routing flexibility
- 7-inch display with multi-touch sensors
- Cabsim with over 1000 impulse responses
- Stainless steel footswitch with rotary control function
- Volume control
- Power supply via 12 V DC mains adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 29 x 19 x 4.9 cm
- Weight: 2,27 kg
- Dual Combo Inputs: TS, TRS, and XLR, variable impedance and level controls, built-in microphone preamps, and phantom power supplies.
- Dual effects-loops: ideal for embedding external mono, or stereo effects into your signal chain, as well as additional input/output jacks.
- 1/4” Output jacks: two mono, balanced (TRS) outputs provide pristine sound quality and optimal noise performance.
- XLR Output jacks: two mono, balanced XLR output jacks.
- Headphone Output: ideal for quiet practicing.
- MIDI In, Out/Thru: receive and send MIDI messages to automate switching and control of every parameter in Quad Cortex, as well as controlling other units.
- Dual Expression Inputs: connect up to two expression pedals. They can be assigned to control wahs, volume, as well as pitch-shifting algorithms.
- USB: Ultra-low latency audio transmission, firmware updates, MIDI, and more.
- 11 stainless steel stomp+rotary actuators allow for switching and rotational control (just like the footswitches and knobs you are used to, but unbreakable).
- All audio connectors are Neutrik®
- Power supply: Hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside.
ACCESSORIES (sold separately)
Neural DSP – QC GigCase
Article No. 26QC-Case